OK, here we go! I decided to start this blog because I have some friends who are currently blogging, and I find myself reading their blogs and wishing I had a place to say the things I wanted to say. So, I started this blog as a way to sort of vent about work and other problems I have with the world. Don't know if I'll have anything original or particularly fabulous to say, but I still want to say it.
A little background on me. I'm an accountant believe it or not. Actually, I'm on my way to becoming a CPA - the exam is passed, but still need to get that license. The problem with my chosen profession, however, is that the good majority of my colleagues are conservative, whereas I am pretty liberal. Needless to say, I don't feel I can really discuss politics or life in general with my co-workers, yet I have a fascinating view into how the other side thinks and ticks. So, instead of spouting off to someone with authority, I've decided to blog. Now - warning - I'll probably blog about other boring stuff going on in my life and sort of keep a running journal of my life in general. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it, and bear with me as I learn my way around this blogging world.
1 comment:
I like it! I've got to add you to my template.
I chose this template yesterday, but I changed mine because it was too green for me, but I like it on you.
jen
Post a Comment