Monday, July 05, 2004

Made it back

We just got back from the lake about an hour ago and had a great time. We almost got into a car wreck on the way back as a semi tried to get over into the left lane in front of us and didn't see the pickup with the two JetSkis on a trailer already in the left lane beside it. The semi swerved, the pickup swerved and about went off the road, but both recovered and all is well.

I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked this weekend but I got some great ones of Karl and Mary tubing, B.J. being dragged to the shore after the ladder into the boat broke, and only one or two of Brad driving (and NO pictures of ducks). I'll try and get them posted tomorrow as I am dead tired and won't be doing it this evening. I'll also try and post the events of the weekend in a blog tomorrow if I have time. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments: