Thursday, July 01, 2004
The weekend is here! Well, for me anyway.
Lake of the Ozarks, here we come! I'm SO excited to be spending the weekend there thanks to the gracious invite from Brad. I sure hope it doesn't rain too much. The camera is already on the list to be packed and I'll be sure to take plenty of pictures of us and not so many of the ducks this time ("us" being Brad, Karl, Mary and I - and even if I do get carried away with taking pictures of the ducks again I can delete them this time). We are leaving around 9am tomorrow so we can hopefully beat some of the crowd and boat on a relatively calm lake Friday afternoon - and who knows, maybe get in a little water skiing early on. I won't be back until Monday evening and am in desparate need of a nice, long relaxing weekend. Hope everyone has a terrific weekend, and I'll blog when I get back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment