Friday, August 13, 2004

Stress

I'm stressing about work as we have over 30 local unions that we have to complete financial statements, LM reports for the Department of Labor, and Bond Reports for before September 28 as there are no extensions allowed. So, to reverse the effects of the stress I've been feeling I've been drinking my former drink of choice, Vodka and 7-Up (well actually Sprite). I'm feeling pretty good now, and even though I may have to go into work on Sunday of all days I'm feeling pretty good.

You know, I'm supposed to be using up my comp time that I've already accumulated during tax season, but this summer I seem to be adding to my comp time - not the right way to go!

Why is it that hardly anyone comments on my blog?!? Forgive this post, I'm a bit drunk!

5 comments:

Karl said...

I wonder the same thing myself, the counter goes up but no one has even two little cents to sare. Well, almost no one. Well done on the links now get fancy!!! Change the template, get a counter, go crazy. Did you know zoe is here for the week?

Karl said...

I wonder the same thing myself, the counter goes up but no one has even two little cents to share. Well, almost no one. Well done on the links now get fancy!!! Change the template, get a counter, go crazy. Did you know Zoe is here for the week?

Beth said...

One step at a time, one step at a time.

Jen said...

So. Now I am "Almost no one." Thank you, Karl. :)

I have a site stat keeper for my blog for the cool price of $6.95 a month so I know people are lurking and not posting.

I don't know what gives with that.

Beth said...

I guess I need to figure out how to put the counter in the code. Hmm - either of you care to share how to?