I found this map as I was surfing showing the electoral map of those voters 18-29. Now, if we could just get more young people to vote!
What are the seven stages of grief - Shock, Denial, Bargaining, Fear, Anger, Despair and Acceptance? I think I'm now at the Despair phase since the election. I think I was at the Anger phase a little longer than I should have been, and sort of skipped quickly over the previous phases. Will I reach Acceptance any time soon? I don't know. But this Despair phase is dragging me down!
2 comments:
If you figure older conservatives might be quite old, and there is only a 3% swing, then enough of them could die over the next fours years to cover the spread. There's cynical politics for you.
Re: Karl's comment: Whatever works.
Or maybe we could all concentrate on fucking as much as the Republicans do and raising a whole new generation of Democrats.
Post a Comment