Friday, April 15, 2005

What a wonderful day!

Finally the weeks of working 60+ hours are over and I’m back to 40 starting Tuesday (I’m taking Monday off as a vacation day). What ever shall I do now that I have all of this time on my hands?

  • Hang out with my friends – I haven’t done a lot of that the past three months
  • Visit my family – I haven’t seen them since Christmas
  • Join a gym – I think I can make it a point to go after work, especially since I’m already used to not getting home until about 7:30 or 8:00 every night
  • Travel – I’ve already mentioned all of the trips I have coming up
  • Clean my house – Brad has been doing an unfair share of the cleaning lately
  • Read a book – what a novel concept!
  • Cook more meals instead of eating crap from the microwave
  • Relax and enjoy life

It’s amazing to me how my life can go on hold because I just don’t have time to live it. Today’s the day I can press play and resume what’s been paused for three months. Hello World, it’s me – are you ready?

No comments: