Friday, June 24, 2005

I know, I know.

But I have a good excuse, really! I've been out at my summer client all week without personal Internet access (I can borrow one of the client's computers just long enough to check my email) and will be there probably until the end of August. AND, the stupid monopoly of a cable company here shut off our Internet on Sunday, despite our best efforts to fix some problems with our router. So after all week of trying, Brad finally got a signal to our modem, but now we can't get our wireless network to work. So Brad connected his computer directly to the modem and I'm using that. Sorry to everyone.

Now, what you've all been waiting for (especially you, Karl): our pictures from Oregon. The password is "visitor" and choose the "OregonTrip2005" album. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, great pictures! Thanks for sharing, Beth!!! How beautiful!

Michelle de Seattle said...

You take wonderful photos.