Sunday, November 27, 2005

Overindulgences

I survived the weekend at my parents' house with my family (but just barely). Thanksgiving was good with most of my dad's side in attendance. Of course there was too much good food and I ate way too much. I worked a bunch of that food off on Friday cleaning up the building where we had my brother and sister-in-law's reception, only to eat too much pizza on Friday night.

Saturday we finished up preparations for the reception that night. There were many people there I hadn't seen in a while and I enjoyed talking with them. I also enjoyed a little too much wine but at least I wasn't drunk off my ass like my brother was - he's funny when he's drunk. And if that wasn't enough, today Mom made brunch for us before we left and again I ate too much.

Ah, the holidays!

No comments: