There are certain versions of Christmas songs that, in my opinion, are the only ones that should played this time of year. For example:
"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee
"Santa Baby" by Eartha Kitt
"White Christmas" by Bing Crosby
"The Christmas Song (Chestnuts roasting...)" by Nat King Cole
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Judy Garland
"Home for the Holidays" by Perry Como
"Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer" by Gene Autry
These are mainly the versions that my parents had on their album of Christmas songs, so I grew up listening to these.
What are your favorite Christmas songs?
2 comments:
You listed most of my fav's.
No ONE should sing Merry Christmas Darling but The Carpenters.
NO ONE.
Do you hear that stupid man in the community choir?
NO ONE ELSE.
You're an idiot, and you can't sing, and your dog is ugly.
Thank you for letting me rant.
Oh, I'm so happy that you and Chris from Rude Cactus know each other!
My all time favorite Christmas album is the old Mannheim Steamroller (and I CAN'T FIND IT THIS YEAR!!!). I also love, "Do you hear what I hear?"
"Little Drummer Boy."
"Hark to the bells."
"White Christmas"
"We Three Kings"
"Good King Wencelas"
and of course, The Charlie Brown Christmas
Post a Comment