Sunday, December 04, 2005

Life's unfair

I joined a gym about two months ago - I don't know if I've mentioned that here or not. Anyway, I've already decided which person I'm going to hate the most there.

So I'm busting my ass trying to keep up a good click and go five extra minutes on the elliptical on Friday when this cute, tall blond gets onto an elliptical in front of me. She had obviously just arrived with her perfect hair, make-up and outfit. She pulled out a book and started going on the elliptical at about the slowest pace I've ever seen - I kid you not it was slower than a leisurely walk. About ten minutes later she stepped off the elliptical, put on her pants and jacket, and walked toward the exit.

See why I hate her so much?

2 comments:

Michelle de Seattle said...

Those places hire cute unemployed people to go there. Feel sorry for her. She lost her pornstar job after she tested positive for Hep C. Soon she'll finish her AA, get a real job and move out of her grandparents' house.

Beth said...

Thanks, this made me feel much better!