Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fashion victim

I got up with the alarm and I knew exactly what I wanted to wear to work this morning, my new light blue twin set and my chocolate brown pants with my brown slingbacks. I set the outfit out, got ready and put it on and felt like I was styling when I left the house.

When I got to work I noticed a girl who was wearing a blue shirt with black pants and I commented to her that we were almost twins and the only difference was that I was wearing dark brown pants to her black. Then we got to looking at my pants and she said, "Those are brown? I thought they were black too."

Sure enough, I am currently wearing black pants with brown shoes. And I thought I was awake this morning. I think I need more time off.

1 comment:

Karl said...

The brown black mismatch simply signals your heterosexuality.