I've decided that no paint or primer (which has finally been purchased by the way) will go on the walls before or during the time when my parents stay with me. Dad had mentioned that he didn't want to have to smell paint fumes while he was here, and I just don't have time to get it done before then. I will do as much prep work as I can and have blue tape everywhere when they arrive, but I want to have a good time while my family is in town, and more importantly I want them to have a good time. I'll send them some "after" pictures when it's done.
I still have lots to do before they get here. I didn't realize how much time it would take to tape off the trim and fixtures. My goal now is to get as much taping done as I can and when they leave I'll take off the switch plates and the existing blinds. Then hopefully I can convince some friends to help me bang it out in one weekend - prime one day, paint the next. Maybe I should have taken two weeks off in between jobs...nah, I don't think I could have afforded to do that.
1 comment:
Before/After photos?
Post a Comment