Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life

Apparently there's a big push in the blogging world to publish a post a day in November. Jenorama is officially participating in NaBloPoMo but I think I'll just try and unofficially participate. I don't need to win anything, I just need a bit of motivation to get posting again. So I'll do my best to post something every day for the next month, but don't be surprised if this post is at the top of this website for the next week.

My dear friend Erica, who turned another year older on Sunday despite the fact that I forgot her birthday (sorry girl!), procured several free tickets to the opening night of Monty Python's Spamalot at the Fabulous Fox Theatre. I was excited to go and thrilled to get out of the house as I've been sick with a terrible sinus infection for the past week. Several of us went even though it was Halloween, and we had a great time.

I've never been a huge Monty Python fan, and I have only seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail, on which the musical is based, once before. I tell you though, I don't think it matters if you are a fan of Monty Python or not because this musical was hilarious. There were parts where I was practically crying because I was laughing so hard. If you get the chance, go see a production of this show. You'll be glad you did. And if you can go for free, even better!

No comments: