Saturday, February 10, 2007

Alphabet Soup meme

I was tagged by Trixie to do this one - enjoy!

A- Available or Single? Very single and very available.
B- Best Friend? I have so many good friends, but if I had to narrow it down I'd have to say Karl, Erica and Vanessa, in no particular order, and all for different reasons.
C- Cake or Pie? Yes, please.
D- Drink of Choice? Vodka, in pretty much any shape or form, Diet Coke and Starbucks non-fat no-whip White Chocolate Mocha.
E- Essential Item? Lately it's been my iPod.
F- Favorite Color? Blue.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms. Bite their heads off, suck their guts out.
H- Hometown? A very, very small farming community in NW Missouri.
I- Indulgence? Pretty much anything I buy from Sephora.
J- January or February? February - it's shorter, the days are longer, and many family members have birthdays.
K- Kids and names? None. Does my cat count?
L- Life is incomplete without…? Music.
M- Marriage Date? September 24. Divorce Date was October 25.
N- Number of Siblings? One younger brother.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples. Oranges are too messy.
P- Phobias/Fears? I'm not fond of snakes, but I wouldn't say I'm deathly afraid of them like some people I know.
Q- Favorite Quote? From the wise Master Yoda, "Do or do not...there is no try."
R- Reasons to smile? My friends.
S- Season? Spring.
T- Tag 3 people? Karl, Vanessa, and Kat.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? I was prom queen my senior year of high school.
V- Vegetable You Hate? Brussel sprouts - yuck.
W- Worst Habit? One of these days I'll quit smoking for good.
X- Xrays You’ve Had? I sprained my wrist badly playing tackle football with the boys when I was a kid. We found out that while I didn't break my wrist I had broken a pinky finger playing volleyball a few years earlier that my mother was convinced at the time I had only sprained. I was a bit of a tomboy, which makes the prom queen bit even more unbelievable.
Y- Your Favorite Foods? Anything chocolate.
Z- Zodiac? Taurus - yep, I'm stubborn as a bull.

1 comment:

Anita said...

:D Cake or pie? Yes, please!

Why didn't I think of that!

Also, I really want to quit smoking, but I don't, and I think I can but it's kind of hard, so I am going to quit trying to quit and hopefully the reverse psychology will work for me!

oooh! Prom queen!! Fancy!