Tuesday, March 04, 2008

All the news that's fit to print!

I'm totally and completely in love with this song.



In other news, I'm completely healed with three small scars as the only evidence of my surgery. Saw Madelaine Albright speak. The Giants won the Super Bowl and Obama won Missouri. Erica's back in town - yea! The godson is as cute as ever. Brother and SIL are moving to Colorado soon and may now get to start that family they want. "O" at the Bellagio is absolutely amazing - see Cirque du Soleil if you get the chance. Jet lag is a bitch but traveling is fun. And all hell is breaking loose at work - since the first of the year I somehow acquired two new bosses and the work of another entire person. Been working many, many hours as a result. Good thing I still love my job.

More later when I have time to breathe.

2 comments:

Karl said...

Thank You!!!!

Michelle de Seattle said...

nudge!