Saturday, May 22, 2004

Gotcha!

Okay, so several of us went in together and bought Karl a patio table and umbrella for his birthday. Angela came up with the idea and contributed most of the money (thanks a million). Hannah and I had the fun job of setting up the table (Vanessa was going to help too but she got sick - feel better sistah) while Brad and Karl went to a driving range. I took some pictures of the process and the moment of truth. So, for all of you who went in on the gift, this is what we got him and his reaction. For all of you who didn't, this is what you'll be enjoying out on Karl's back patio this summer when you visit.

Seeing Karl's face was well worth all of the planning and stress - happy 31st birthday my friend! I'll have pictures of the party after tonight's festivities.

No comments: