Sunday, May 23, 2004

Great party! Hung over day after.

Well, so much for finishing my ethics test today. After Karl's fabulous birthday BBQ/party last night (sorry Jen - again no pictures of me, but the last picture in the album is my favorite), going to Mary's for a delicious brunch this morning with Karl and Angela, stopping by Ted Drewes while taking Angela home, and buying groceries, I apparently needed a three hour nap and promptly fell asleep halfway through Chapter 1 of my study guide. Guess I'll have to finish it this week sometime. Bummer.

So, last night's festivities were quite fun - probably the best party Karl's had in some time. Of course those of you who couldn't make it were missed (we drank extra just for you). Entertaining with the patio table umbrella all lit up provided the perfect amount of light to see everyone but not be blinded by. The food was excellent as always and there was so much beer we could have kept going all night and not run out. I think Karl felt he had a great birthday.

"Alias" season finale tonight - the last new episode until January 2005! Better quit blogging so I can eat some dinner before the show starts.

1 comment:

Jen said...

1) K-Monkey was classic!

2) Alias finale-- disappointed!!! Gosh, couldn't see that coming... What did you think?