Saturday, July 17, 2004

Done!

Exactly two months after the day I received the ethics exam I have finally finished it. I submitted it online and got a 99/100 on it (granted, it was open book and I had to have a 90 to become eligible to get my license). Now all that is left is contacting the State Board of Accountancy to get the form to apply for the license and submitting it. I doubt I'll wait as long as I did to finish the ethics exam to get that puppy in, especially since I discovered I could get fined if I don't get the application in within 60 days of becoming eligible - it's going to cost enough without that anyway! I'm going to try and remember to contact them first thing Monday morning, assuming they received my ethics exam results already. Once I get the application I will have to have one of the partners verify that I have one year of experience in public accounting, submit the app, get the license, then voila - those three little letters can appear after my name.

Whew, my shoulders feel much lighter! I really wanted to get that out of the way before going home next weekend.

No comments: