I have not blogged in a long time, as you can tell. We moved to a house in south city this past weekend and haven't had internet since Friday. Also, it's tax season all over again at work and I have barely had a chance to breathe let alone write. I still have boxes over at the apartment that need to be moved and boxes at the house that need to be unpacked. I have no idea when I'm going to get to all of it because I may have to go into work this weekend and I've been working from about 7:30 a.m. until 6:30-7:00 p.m. every day for the past two weeks. Sometimes responsibility sucks.
On a brighter note I received my license today, so I am officially a CPA. Don't ask me to do your taxes though as I have only done one individual return (except my own) in my three years at the firm. Now if you have an audit of a company that needs to be done, maybe I can help.
1 comment:
Congrats on your new digs!
So, when are you and Brad gonna get married ;)?
Post a Comment