We got in from golf around 6:00 p.m AZ time, which is 8:00 p.m. MO time, and then GF and I ran to the store to get stuff to make dinner. I golfed pretty well for myself scoring par on three holes (GF said the Margarita Gods were smiling on me after my drunken night before). When we got back from the store Bro had the game on, and I didn't really feel like any feathers needed to be ruffled over differences in political views with my brother and future sis-in-law.
So, I read up on what happened in the debates on CNN.com this morning, but they tried to just state the facts. I want my friends' opinions on what happened--where did each candidate shine, did Bush still look like he was taking a dump, etc. Let me know what you thought of the debates (and any parties relating to said debates).
No comments:
Post a Comment