Friday, October 08, 2004

Drunkenness

I am totally drunk on margaritas right now and probably keeping Bro and GF up with my incessant typing, but I don't care. I'm LOVING being on vacation! Bro's friend D came over tonight to partake in the shrimp and crab from Mexico, and he made margaritas with Mexican tequila and Mexican orange liqueur in the Nalgenes (Nalgenes are a container hikers carry water in. D is a hiker boy from Illinois and very cute! If only he was interested in me!) VERY TASTY! Since I am on vacation I don't really care how drunk I get, but I do have to golf tomorrow at 2pm.

I'm basically waiting for The Daily Show to start and then I can go to bed. I bummed a smoke from Bro earlier so I'm content on the nicotine front. GF is not happy with my brother's smoking habit however. But I see him quitting before next summer as I asked him when he and GF were talking about getting married earlier. The answer was sometime next fall. So I have until approximately next September to lose the weight I want to lose. I think I need to start back on Weight Watchers when my vacation is done. As Scarlett O'Hara said, "I'll worry about that tomorrow."

2 comments:

Karl said...

Ah. there's nothing like a drunken blog while on vacation - I wish I was there, sounds like fun. We got rain and politics and rain and politics, so you're missing moisture, posture, and that's about it -k-

My Shoes said...

Hi! I know all about wine and blogging. Is this Americas new past time? The blog has taken over my life. Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Here is my "feeling no pain" blog entry. check it out.
http://secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com/2004/10/wine-music-and-no-shoes.html
Tinker! :)