I found this article from the StJ paper and thought it would be nice to share since it talks a bit about the people from S (and yes, I know who everyone from S is that was interviewed - even the girl that didn't give her last name). The reporter uses the word "idyllic" and to me that's a BIT of a stretch. It is a nice little community though.
I'm going home to my parents today for nine days over Christmas. My brother and his fiancee are driving up from Arizona and should be home this evening. I can't wait even though there will be a dark cloud hanging over the festivities. I don't know when I'll be blogging again as my parents' Internet connection is so slow. I'll try and keep reporting the local perspective on the story (by the way - I think it's funny that they attribute the photo in this article to my high school), but my first priority is to enjoy my time with my family.
Happy Holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment