Despite the beautiful outdoors calling me I decided to stay in and drink tonight. I watched 21 Grams, which I'll give 3 stars (on my 4 star scale). However I may have given it more if I hadn't been pausing it every 15 minutes to make myself a new drink.
We had peer review at work this week. Peer review occurs every three years. Another accounting firm comes to your office to see how well you are auditing your clients--to see if proper procedures are followed, if you're not in some sort of conspiracy with your clients to give them good reports, etc. One of my summer clients was selected for peer review and it happened to be one where we had to rush to get the financial statements out the door. Of all of the clients to select they had to pick this one. But we received word today that we got a clean review, so I guess I know what I'm doing (sort of).
Brad and I put up my fake Christmas tree this week (it's better to have a fake tree with the cats), however I can't find my lights. So basically we have a bare tree with a tree skirt and a star on top. I'm sure we'll finish decorating it this weekend sometime but I also need to do some shopping and laundry. This time of year is so busy--especially considering I'm going to be home for nine days over Christmas. I still need to finish unpacking my room as I've been extremely lazy lately. I guess I'll just get as much done as I can before tax season starts (oh the dread).
I have an interesting story to tell from my visit home over Thanksgiving that I hope to find time to tell tomorrow. Hope I get around to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment