Monday, December 06, 2004

I've changed my mind

I think I'm fine not finding K after all of these years. I did a little Google search and found this Edit: Link to a criminal court proceeding removed. And while I can't remember K's siblings' names (he had two brothers and a sister) the middle initial is right and it happened a little too close to St. Louis for comfort.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, leave poor Kevin alone. Yikes!

Beth said...

Honestly this is the closest lead I've run across so far. Or he could be a doctor in Plano, TX. I don't know - I just think I'm done searching.

Michelle de Seattle said...

I'm very sad for you, I was expecting something a little ... different....somehow...*gulp*. Here's a picture of the Texas Kevin, perhaps he's had some work done? A LOT of work done?
http://www.tmfhs.org/your_physicians.php
(you have to use ze pull down menu)

Beth said...

Merci for the pic info, Michelle. Unfortunately Texas Kevin, MD, is not my Kevin. And I don't know if Felon Kevin is my Kevin either, but Felon Kevin is the closest I've found. I just think that after all of this I'm still wanting to keep the hope that he's happy somewhere in my mind rather than facing reality one way or another. My thoughts of Kevin today are, I think, pretty good and I don't really want to know where he's at right now for fear of shattering that image I have in my head of him.

Does that make any sense? Doesn't matter, I think I'm done looking. If fate steps in and we ever meet again then great. I've made it easier for him to contact me through MSA if he ever chooses to someday.