Friday, December 17, 2004

What is it with that town?

This morning while he was watching CNN, Brad asked me how close my hometown was to S, MO. I said that my K-12 school was made up of three towns, G (my hometown), M and S. I asked Brad why he wanted to know, thinking if it was on the news it related to the big story S had over 20 years ago that was the inspiration for a book, a made for TV movie where the names were changed to protect the innocent, and a new independent film that I have to see.

No, Brad's inquiry had nothing to do with that story. Apparently S is making the news for a whole new story. I have no idea why such crazy things happen in this town of 350 people.

1 comment:

Michelle de Seattle said...

They may have found the baby, alive and well...my condolences for your small hometown...
xxx
Michelle