Here you go Jen - hope you're happy.
1. Song that sounds like happy feels:
"Walkin' On Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves - cheers me up every time I hear it.
2. Earliest memory:
When I was probably about two or three sitting on my dad's foot holding on to his leg while he walked. I used to love to do that.
3. Last CD you bought:
"Here for the Party" by Gretchen Wilson - it's country, no one would be interested.
4. Reminds you of school:
Elementary School
"Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess I'll go eat worms."
High School
Big hair.
College
Every time I see Karl's dog Sebastian.
5. Total music files on your PC:
Zero - I don't have a CD burner on this ancient piece of crap, and I haven't yet ventured into the land of downloading music.
6. Song for listening to repeatedly when depressed:
I like to listen to music I can sing to when I'm depressed because it usually cheers me up, and nothing cheers me up like singing Aretha Franklin.
7. Song that sounds British, but isn't:
I've no idea - sorry.
8. Song you love, band you hate:
Love matchbox twenty's "Bright Lights," hate REO Speedwagon
9. A favorite song from the past that took ages to track down:
I just recently got some Johnny Cash CDs with some of my favorite great old songs.
10. Bought the album for one good song:
Mindy Smith - "One Moment More" I bought it for her remake of Dolly Parton's "Jolene" but there's only one other song on the CD I really like.
11. Worst Song to Get Stuck in your Head:
"Hey Jude" - Naaaa, naa naa na-na naa naaa, na-na naa naaaa, hey Jude - it never stops!
12. Best song to dump a beer on someone's head to, then storm out of the bar?
"Freebird" - and the beer goes onto the head of the person that played it.
13. Who should do this next?
Who ever feels like it.
1 comment:
Awesome! Thank you!
You know, Walking on Sunshine was a close second for me for that question, too.
Post a Comment