Completed at the time listed below.
1. What was your first job?
Besides doing farm work for my dad for which I would occasionally get paid, I'd have to say babysitting for neighbors kids when I started high school.
2. How much did you make?
$10 a night.
3. Describe your least favorite co-worker of all time.
Has anyone heard me bitch about the arrogant, male chauvinistic prick of a senior auditor on my tax season job who thankfully no longer works for our firm? No?
4. What is your dream job?
Comptroller or CFO for the Democratic Party or some progressive organization (if that position even exists)
5. What do you currently do and do you like it?
I am an auditor for a small public accounting firm. I like it fine, but it's not something I want to do for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment