Well my counter-offer on the condo was accepted today, so if all goes well with the bank and with the inspection it looks like I'm going to be a home owner. I'm still very nervous about making ends meet financially, but I'm very excited at the possibilities my new place has. I should close in time to be in the condo by the end of the month when my lease is up. Things are beginning to fall into place. I hope everything works out. Thanks to everyone for their support during this stressful time, and I'm hoping that once I'm moved I'll be a more pleasant person to be around.
I won't have Internet at home for a while since Brad is moving this weekend to his new place and taking the equipment with him. I don't think I'm going to be able to blog from work either as I'm going to be out at a client for most of the rest of the month. Hopefully I'll be able to blog again before I get my new equipment set up in my new place, but if I don't please understand.
2 comments:
Can I just say CONGRATULATIONS again! That's so awesome! And, you'll be so much closer to me!!!
-Vanessa
Details: 2 bedroom, 2 bath, on the ground floor with a sliding door leading to a patio and a yard (which is technically not mine but may as well be) overlooking some trees. Decent-sized eat-in kitchen, okay-sized living, 868 square feet in total. Needs some cleaning and some cosmetic things, but it has plenty of storage. Close to Page and 270 just off the Page Extension in the Maryland Heights area. 15 minutes to work and my tax season client. The condo complex consists of about 8-10 buildings with 12 units each (four on each floor) and a community pool (if anyone's interested).
Post a Comment