I've got to make this quick and post this before my battery dies - I really need to call Dell and get another power cord for this computer and quit borrowing my cord from work. Anyway I made it back from another weekend at my parents where I learned a couple of interesting things. First, my uncle and his girlfriend of about 20 years have broken up and he's living with my grandma for the time being. He apparently got the dog.
The really interesting news from this weekend was that my future sister-in-law designed the stents that a certain man-who-shall-not-be-named-for-security-reasons had installed in his knees this weekend, and my brother may have performed a quality review on the devices. She had her bachelorette party in Vegas on Saturday but was forced to be on call the entire time in case any of the doctors had any questions about the device during the surgery. Like she isn't busy enough but she has to deal with this too, I mean really. That's why she makes the big bucks I guess.
1 comment:
i just feel a need to comment so you don't feel shunned.
for the record, it's not you :P
Post a Comment