Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Autumn blues

Tax season audit planning is already upon me. In the past two days we've had two people quit from work. I was actually thinking we were going to be well staffed this year, but how things quickly change.

I hate the holidays. Rather I should say, I hate what comes after the holidays. I dread them like the plague. So much for happy family time. And I hate the fact that I'm already dreading the holidays. It's only November 1 for crying out loud.

The mood in the office is tense. The partners have been meeting with each other a lot this week. The quittings had something to do with it, and we have CPE (Continuing Professional Education) in Columbia in less than two weeks, but I feel like there's something more happening here though I don't know what.

I have two months left to enjoy myself and get a bunch of stuff done. I think I can do it.

No comments: