One of the local TV stations is running a commercial with the news team wishing everyone happy holidays. One of the news anchors says this on her segment (I think this is an exact quote but it may be slightly off):
"May the colors of the season fill your home with joy this holiday."
I don't like this anchor at all so maybe my opinion is a bit skewed, but does this make sense? Wouldn't it make more sense if it were friends and family who brought the joy instead of the colors? I know she was trying to be creative, but this really doesn't work for me.
3 comments:
Yeah, that was pretty lame!
You two scalawags just don't have seasonal affective disorder as much as she and I do. I bet she's buying a lot of lamps and wearing pink and orange and weeping all the time just like me. Colors! Lights! Caffeine! Gimme more.
This makes more sense to me: May the smells of the season fill your nostrils with joy this holiday!
Hahaha. News anchor people are strange people anyway.
Post a Comment