I was editing some old posts because I've been getting some search engine hits I don't like, and came across my New Year's resolutions from last year. Let's see how I've done, shall we?
1. Lose weight before my brother's wedding, and then keep it off - Yeah, uhh, that didn't happen at all.
2. Develop a regular exercise routine - So I actually did this one. I joined a gym a couple of months ago and have been pretty regular about going.
3. Quit smoking for good - I did this one as well. I told myself that I wasn't going to smoke in my new condo and I haven't.
4. Become more involved in issues that I believe in - Yep, did this one too, though still not as much as I would have liked.
5. Complain less, love more - Ah well, if only I had someone to love.
Not too bad, three out of five! I'll have to figure out what this year's resolutions are going to be but not until after Christmas.
1 comment:
from a friend of mine: "On a tip from [info]hhw I signed up for a diet and fitness site, http://www.sparkpeople.com/ , that's offering a lifetime membership for free if you sign up before December 31. I haven't been that interested before, but somehow the Free! Lifetime! Membership! and deadline hooked into my brain."
Post a Comment