Friday, December 09, 2005

Task #1 for the evening - Blog something

Today at the office I was to the point in my work where I just couldn't do anything else until I got organized a bit. So I organized my desk and made myself a "To Do" list. Wow were there a lot of things on it. After I shut down my computer I thought of a few more things that I hope I remember to add to the list. Now hopefully on Monday I will have a starting point from which I can begin to accomplish those tasks.

I was hoping to get some things done around the condo before the holidays this year and I never got around to them. Though, in my defense, the main reason a lot of those things didn't get done was because I was completely broke (still am). However I always tend to have a mental list of things that wouldn't cost any money I can do around the house, but I tend to put them off as long as possible.

I guess what I'm realizing is that I should start to organize my home life like I do my work life. The only lists I have around my house are shopping lists. Maybe I should make "To Do" lists for things around the condo too. Hopefully this will give a place from where I can start and I won't feel quite as overwhelmed as I normally would without a list.

Yes, I believe organization is key to my well-being. Hopefully Santa will bring me that Palm Pilot I've been wishing for this year!

No comments: