I am a christian. There is no doctrinal backing for the load of crap he is spewing. It just makes it harder and harder to convince people why you are a christian...they see this guy and say....whoa! no way.
Makes me happy I'm not living in the middle ages, Lisbon Earthquake / auto da fe and all that....I have a hard time believing so many people still watch him. Is he still on television?
3 comments:
Um... yeah... Explain to me again why we have freedom of speech? (I kid, I kid)
But, seriously, he needs a blow to the skull with a blunt object. Now.
Van
Seriously, what IS his problem.
I am a christian.
There is no doctrinal backing for the load of crap he is spewing.
It just makes it harder and harder to convince people why you are a christian...they see this guy and say....whoa! no way.
GEEEEEEEEZ
Makes me happy I'm not living in the middle ages, Lisbon Earthquake / auto da fe and all that....I have a hard time believing so many people still watch him. Is he still on television?
Post a Comment