I like getting and responding to my readers' comments, but lately I've noticed something with the Blogger comments. I'm not sure everyone is aware of this so I'll fill you in on my discovery.
If you have your Blogger account set to default to an email other than Gmail or Excite (those are the only two I know of so far--if there are others let me know), I can't reply to you directly. I get an email alert from Blogger showing you've commented, but it has the email address "noreply-comment@blogger.com" instead of the email on your account. I guess this is because Google owns Blogger and is blocking other emails (such as Hotmail)--hmm.
So if you've commented here before and never received an email from me, unless I've gotten an actual email that shows your address then that's why. If you'd like a Gmail account I have a few invitations left. Just email me using the link at the bottom of my sidebar since apparently just leaving me a comment won't work.
1 comment:
hmmm...that's interesting. I never gave it much thought but now that I think about it, the only people I can respond to have Gmail accounts.
Post a Comment