I think speckledpup likes you. And you did well at IKEA- only thing I ever bought there was a headboard and it didn't fit and I didn;t want to drive it all the way back to chicago so we live with it still. huh
Here's the weather report for Ann Arbor, MI: 36F, mostly cloudy, 76% humidity, winds 8 mph WNW, and most importantly! the barometric pressure is 30.16 and rising. Have a great day and thanks for your visits and comments!
I couldn't find our pressure for when I posted back at Outside In, but then I didn't try very hard. I just looked at channel five. Jes' bed drawer doesn't fit under our bed, so now we are getting a new bed I think just to fit the Ikea drawer under it - backwards a bit - no?
Karl, can you use the drawer as some sort of seed-starter/worm bin? Or some kind of creative diorama/living room doodad? Love, Tkukgtyq the Destroyer (slash interior designer)
8 comments:
:) Happy DLW!!
yeah well I'm delurking today.
I read you because your local...for me.
I like your off-center take on things.
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
oh and you don't care when I break into ridiculous song...
and dance
sorry I DO dance too...
I think speckledpup likes you. And you did well at IKEA- only thing I ever bought there was a headboard and it didn't fit and I didn;t want to drive it all the way back to chicago so we live with it still. huh
Here's the weather report for Ann Arbor, MI: 36F, mostly cloudy, 76% humidity, winds 8 mph WNW, and most importantly! the barometric pressure is 30.16 and rising. Have a great day and thanks for your visits and comments!
I couldn't find our pressure for when I posted back at Outside In, but then I didn't try very hard. I just looked at channel five. Jes' bed drawer doesn't fit under our bed, so now we are getting a new bed I think just to fit the Ikea drawer under it - backwards a bit - no?
Karl, can you use the drawer as some sort of seed-starter/worm bin? Or some kind of creative diorama/living room doodad?
Love,
Tkukgtyq the Destroyer (slash interior designer)
Beth,
MEEP!
Iczpclf the delurker
Hi, Beth! (Waves from Kirksville!)
Karl, that is NUTS.
Boo! Did I scare you?
Post a Comment