Sunday, January 08, 2006

And I only screwed up on two chairs!

OK, so here are the pictures of the items I bought at IKEA. Can you tell I'm a little excited about these purchases? I realized that this is the first furniture I've bought new for myself because everything else I have was either a hand-me-down or something that a friend no longer wanted. Anyway, on with the show.

Here is my new kitchen table that seats two.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh but wait, you can turn the top of the table...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...and open it up...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
...to seat four! Cool, huh?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I also bought a couple of end tables to put together and use as a coffee table.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can you tell blue is one of my colors?

For the most part this stuff was pretty easy to put together. I only had to use my new drill (another Christmas present) on the seats of the chairs. I realized once I put the first two chairs together that I put the cross rails on upside down, but the only way you can tell is if you turn the chairs over and I wasn't about to take them apart once they were together. Oh well, can't win them all!

2 comments:

Karl said...

That's a poker table!!!!

Autumn said...

I hrt IKEA!