Last week was just plum crazy. I'd forgotten how much I enjoy doing things outside of work - what a concept! As much as I enjoy being busy, this coming weekend I'm planning on doing some serious relaxing.
On Thursday after work I went with Chris and Vanessa out of town to help celebrate our friend Bethany's big 3-0. I think it's safe to say that I got my post-tax season drunk on. Boulevard sure does make some good beer. I think I'm still recovering.
One of the things I did last week was go to a Senate hearing in Jefferson City to go on record in support of the Prevention First Act. It's completely baffling to me that the anti-choicers are opposed to this bill which would help tremendously in reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies - hmm, go figure. Sign the petition here if you would please.
No comments:
Post a Comment