I've been talking about it for months but I finally did it last night. I chopped off the rat's nest of hair that used to rest on the top of my head. I realized last night that every five years or so I get so frustrated with the hair that I can't take it anymore. Plus with summer coming it'll be much cooler. We'll see how long this hair style lasts, and I'll see if I can get some pictures posted.
Part of the reason for the hair cut may be my upcoming birthday. The older I get the less shit I feel I can put up with, and the hair was up there on my shit list. I don't know why but 32 sounds so much older to me than 31 did. I was completely fine with turning 30 but I don't know about this one. And I still think that my 30s are going to be a banner decade for me, but so far they've been sort of blah. What better way to change things up a bit than with a new hair style!
No comments:
Post a Comment