Still nothing. The meeting to discuss the financial statements that was originally scheduled for tonight has been pushed back but they haven’t set a date yet.
All I know is that I’d better not have to work this weekend or my mom will be pi-issed (so pissed that the word requires two syllables). She is expecting to see her daughter this weekend for the first time since Christmas, and I haven’t been home for Easter in four years. Needless to say, when Easter fell late this year I was afraid I might be getting Mom and Dad’s hopes up about coming home and now I might be regretting it.
I’m probably over-reacting and should still be able to go home this weekend, but wouldn’t that beat all if I had to work this Saturday despite good planning, being on top of my work load and getting things done ahead of time. Sometimes you just can’t win.
1 comment:
oh good grief! What is wrong with those people? Can they not read a calendar? I'm so sorry that you're having to deal with this!--Van
Post a Comment