I'm still waiting to hear on the stuff I can't talk about but I mentioned in the last post. I've received some positive feedback so far but I probably won't know the outcome until early next week or, if I'm lucky, later this week. I sure hope that the outcome is the one I want!
In case you were wondering the Race For The Cure went very well. It was a beautiful day and SOOO many people participated. For now St. Louis has the record for the largest race in the country, which isn't bad considering we're something like the 49th largest city in the U.S. (of course that doesn't factor in the entire Metro St. Louis - we do have some major urban sprawl here). I warned Vanessa that I probably wouldn't make it through the day without crying and sure enough as I crossed the finish line I shed a few tears. It was definitely worth all of the soreness that followed. Anyone up for it next year?
No comments:
Post a Comment