Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Way You Look Tonight

On Monday I started back on Weight Watchers. Yeah, it was time. I gained back all 55 pounds and then some that I had lost before when I was on the program. This time I'm doing a different version of WW called the Core Plan which has less counting points and more recognizing your body's signals. And I'm doing the online version which will work better with my schedule and my pocketbook.

Anyway, in my efforts to keep this blog from turning into a weight loss journal, I started another blog that I'm hesitant to give the address for because it has my weight and measurements on it. Chris, I wanted to let you know though that I had to steal some pictures from you that you took at the lake (that I cropped so no one else is pictured) because those were the most recent ones of me I had for the "before" pics. I won't bore you all with any more details - I just wanted to give you all a heads-up so you're not wondering why I'm not eating your fabulous homemade cheesecake.

2 comments:

Anita said...

Good luck, Beth!

Michelle de Seattle said...

Good luck, I wish my ankle and knees didn't hurt so much, I'd go walking with you...

This article reminded me of your power outage preparations :P
http://www.theonion.com/content/node/41676