I must say "So far, so good" with the new job. I think I'll be in training with the new company until Christmas but that's sometimes a good thing. The atmosphere is a complete 180 from the one at my old job and they really want me to learn about the company as opposed to keeping me in the dark about everything that's going on. I did actually get to do some audit work today - nothing too difficult but it will take me a little time to get used to the new way of doing things.
I really haven't been sleeping very well this week. I think I've been too nervous and too excited to be well rested. When I did sleep I had some really funky dreams, none of which I can remember unfortunately.
I'm also back at my heaviest weight ever which I'm sure can't help the sleep situation either. Once things settle down a bit and I get a paycheck I'm going to get back on Weight Watchers. I had lost 55 pounds with them before so I know it will work if I just stick with it. I know I can do it if I would just put my mind to it. It's hard for me because I use my excess weight as an excuse for so many things in my life that are difficult for me to own up to. I'm holding myself back - I know this. But as odd as it my sound I wear my weight like armor and I'm afraid of getting hurt if I lose it.
Anyway, I'm feeling pretty happy in most areas of my life right now (save one I guess). With the job situation going well I guess it's time to tackle some other areas of my life that may not be to my liking. Boy did this post turned into something that I wasn't expecting!
No comments:
Post a Comment