Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Sing A Song

I mentioned in my last post that I was trying out for a women's chorus on Tuesday. Well, yesterday I tried out and I passed the audition. It was any wonder I made it considering the listening CD they provided me to prepare for the audition was in the wrong key. But I had the part down and was able to adjust to the correct key just fine once I found my pitch. So yea me! If nothing else I really enjoy getting out of the house and just doing something, which is made that much easier because the women are all so incredibly nice. It should be a lot of fun, and I'm really excited to sing again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Singing is the coolest thing ever. It's something I cannot do, and I am so envious of people who can. Congrats!! That should bring a lot of joy to your life, Beth!