Boy, two whole posts during the month of September. I guess that's what happens when you're super busy but there's nothing substantial going on. I'm going to blame my new TiVo as well since I can now watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report again.
The wedding last Saturday was fabulous. I saw many friends that I hadn't seen in a long time, I only wish I had had more time to talk with all of them. By some miracle I didn't cry at the wedding. I think it was because I see Karl and Jes all of the time and I see how happy they are together each time, so seeing their joy at the wedding was nothing new to me.
Two new pieces of information in my life, neither of which is too terribly exciting. One is that I'm joining a women's chorus. It's nice to have a musical outlet again. I try out on Tuesday - hopefully I won't completely blow it. The second is that I got new glasses. They're much different than my old glasses. I'd post a picture but I haven't showered today and I look like crap - maybe when I have some makeup on and my hair done.
I'm still painting my condo. The kitchen, living room, hallway and master bedroom are done. I have yet to start on the guest bedroom and the two bathrooms though. I'm hoping that I can get them all primed next weekend and painted the weekend after. In addition, the electrical receptacles will be replaced sometime in the next couple of weeks I hope (it depends on when I can get my electrician over to work on them).
Congrats to the Cards for pulling out the win of the NL Central. I honestly thought they were going to blow it but thankfully Houston lost.
1 comment:
Thank you for all the computer help. Congrats on passing the audition. I wish I could sing well enough that I could say I ever adjusted my pitch. Usually I just sing quietly so no one runs away.
Post a Comment