Sunday, April 08, 2007

No Depression

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Suffice it to say that there's been a lot of stuff going on, good and bad, both in my life and my friends' lives, but most of it I just don't feel comfortable posting on a blog. Besides, most of the stories are other people's to tell.

As for my story, I guess I can say that I've been battling a case of the Mean Reds (bonus points if you can name the movie that comes from). I kind of had to cut myself off from the outside world for a while but I've been consulting with multiple professionals and I think I have it under control for the time being. I'm feeling like myself again which is always a good sign. Getting out of the winter months is a good thing as well, although it's been damn cold here the past few days.

This spring is shaping up to be a busy one already as I have something going on every weekend until Memorial Day. And I'm sure June and July will fill up fast as they get closer and closer. I report for jury duty tomorrow and Tuesday and I'm hoping that I don't get selected for a trial as I already have enough on my plate. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

off to Tiffany's?--Van

Michelle de Seattle said...

You musn't give your heart to a wild thing. The more you do, the stronger they get, until they're strong enough to run into the woods or fly into a tree. And then to a higher tree and then to the sky.

Anita said...

Yes, I know about the mean reds and have a poster of Breakfast at Tiffany's (one at home and one at the office!). Sigh. What a great movie.

I am in a big old funk myself but I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!

Good luck with Jury Duty! Everyone I know has it this week, too. How weird is that?