Sunday, June 24, 2007

Working Man's Blues

Apparently it's time for another general update.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See this? I made it at Karl's birthday party - me! Well, I made it with a bit of help from Jes, but I did the color and the twisting and the shaping of the glass. Such a cool experience!

Big news from StL - I quit my job. You would think that I would have a new job that I could tell you about, but you would be wrong. I don't know if that was the smartest move on my part - quitting my old job before I had a new one lined up - but I had a little bit of money in the bank and I just couldn't take it anymore. The work wasn't satisfying, and my boss was completely unreasonable. Friday was my last official day, but being the nice person that I am I agreed to go back in tomorrow to help wrap up what I was working on. The rest of this week will be spent cleaning out closets, packing up for a garage sale, putting pictures and shelves up, going through files of papers, and hopefully interviewing for some more jobs (I had an interview on Friday that went pretty well).

In other news, I have my final dentist appointment tomorrow to get my permanent crown put on. I'll be so happy to finally get it done. Erica came up from Atlanta last weekend - much food and celebration was had by all. Wii is very addictive and more fun than civilized human beings should be allowed to have. This morning a bunch of us had brunch at Bevo, then Brad, Vanessa and I went to the Pride Parade where we got completely drenched.

Life is good!

1 comment:

Karl said...

Very nice picture - sorry to hear you guys got soaked - bet it was fun though -k-