Well, I'm off to Detroit tomorrow evening after work. I don't think I'll be able to access the Internet at all for the next few days until I get back on Thursday night, that is unless I will be able to get on a computer at my client's office. I will be working on my work laptop the entire time but it is only set up to access the server at work, and we don't have any dial up or wireless access to the server. This means that whenever I am at a client I have no Web and no e-mail.
The weather in Detroit is not looking too bad, which is wonderful because I was really concerned about it. I'm still not looking forward to this trip though. Can't wait until I get back.
2 comments:
Have a great trip!
Thanks Jen! Angela - a movie sounds great. I'll talk to you about it later.
Post a Comment